We are thrilled to announce that our factory is BRC AA accredited
AA Standard awarded to Cleone Foods Ltd.
The Home of Island Delight Jamaican Patties
We pride ourselves on our commitment to provide high quality Jamaican Patties to Island Delight customers.
An integral part of this commitment is the annual renewal of the BRC food safety certification.
To receive a AA accreditation – the highest grade a business can achieve is an award worth shouting about !
This amazing result doesn’t come without hard work from the team here at Cleone Foods Ltd and our amazing customers.
The BRC standard for Food Safety focuses on:
- Encouraging development of product safety culture
- Expanding the requirements for environmental monitoring
- Encouraging sites to further develop systems for security and food defence
- Adding clarity to the requirements for high risk zones
- Ensuring global applicability and bench-marking to the Global Food Safety Initiative
The BRC certification is an internationally recognised mark of food safety and quality. Certification is achieved by undertaking a third-party audit against Standard requirements by an accredited certification body (CB). BRC rates CBs on their technical performance and efficiency in customer service.
We endeavour to maintain this high standard of operation going forward.