Working For Cleone Foods
The team who work here at Cleone Foods are dedicated to making Island Delight a success and promoting Caribbean food throughout the UK. Do you wish to develop a strong career in the food manufacturing industry?
Please see below to view our latest vacancy:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience
Location: Hockley, Birmingham
Hours of work: 8 Hours between 5:30am – 22.00pm, 40 hours Monday to Sunday
- To motivate and give direction to Team Leaders in producing and maintaining quality based production;
- Supervising all aspects of the Team Leaders and providing additional resource
- To effectively manage the Production and Dispatch operations from the start to end of the product lifecycle.
- To effectively manage the site Hygiene functions for your shift.
- Taking responsibility for the finished products by monitoring and maintaining quality;
- Putting policies and procedures in place and monitoring their activity for BRC Audit.
- Working with Production & Technical Manager re production and technical aspects of the company.
- Experience of management of a bakery/pastry facility;
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment;
- Experience and knowledge of BRC internal audit, GMP’s and KPI’s
- Experience and knowledge of Quality and continual improvement of the procedures carried out and products.
- HACCP Level 3 qualification
- Experience of training staff
- Must have strong leadership and managing staff
- Managing health and safety at work
- Supervisor/Management experience
- Food Science related degree or 3 years supervisor experience in food industry.
Please click the download link to read the full job description.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice
This document makes you aware of how and why we hold your personal data when applying to work for Cleone Foods Ltd/Island Delight.
Corporate Data Protection Policy – GDPR
This Privacy Standard sets out how we handle the Personal Data of our customers, suppliers, employees, workers and other third parties.