Summary of Position
The Office Junior plays a vital role in supporting the HR, sales, planning, technical and accounts team. Providing an important link between all departments and able to fill in to cover sickness and holidays.
Ideal candidates for the role are efficient and adaptable with good all-round general administrative abilities. They must have some customer service skills and be good organisers.
- The job holder must have a flexible and disciplined approach to work
- The ability to ensure that set tasks and responsibilities are carried out to the full.
- Ability to work on initiative or work as part of a team to achieve the business objectives.
- Must have experience of working with computer systems with an eagerness to learn how to use other systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to manager varied workload
- A high level of proof-reading accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management
- Ability to manage a varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Dealing with the top supermarkets and wholesale would be an advantage
- Previous food manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Responsible for office admin;
- HR admin
- Customer Ledger
- Order processing on Sage also using Edi system;
- Managing some paperwork relating to distribution;
- Implementation of Pallet sheets, Fax & Summary sheets for carriers, customer templates, and price lists;
- Handling telephone enquiries;
- Data inputting
- Stocktake and stock ordering
- Answering telephone, taking messages and forwarding them to the relevant person;
- Processing Door Sales
- Greeting visitors and reception tasks;
- Dealing with customer complains
- Ensuring current systems of work / practice are adhered to reporting any changes to the relevant persons;
- Carry out other duties as and when required.
- Assist other departments when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate excel knowledge
- Good IT knowledge
- Good general administration and organisational skills