We require a generalist HR Manager to support the Senior Management Team and to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business. Manage operational HR service related to the whole employee life cycle.
The successful candidate will proactively offer advice on best practice HR and take a hands-on role in dealing with disciplinary, grievances and advising Managers on any issues.
They will also be required to manage payroll end to end and deal with queries for weekly and monthly staff.
HR Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Create and implement HR strategy and people Plan to support the overall business strategy
- Update employee handbook in line with new legislations
- Manage business health and safety
- Manage Restructure and redundancy process
- Create, review and update company policies and procedure in line with the business and government legislation.
- Provide Strategic input as required to support the business growth
- Drive improvements in diversity and inclusion
- Keep MD and senior managers up to date with new employee legislation
- Prepare HR Report monthly based on collated statistics
- Manage, analyse and report on HR departments KPI’s such as Turnover, absence and head count.
- Provide operational support to Directors
- Review and amend employees contract terms in line with company policies
- Recruitment and selection end to end
- Manage work experience placements and Apprentices
- Provide senior team with training and development where necessary
- Managing the Company disciplinary and grievance process.
- Conduct or support formal and informal meeting (disciplinary and grievance)
- Line manage HR Assistant
- Conflict management
- Provide training and support to line managers on employee relations and advise on most appropriate action.
- Working with line manager to develop Job description
- Sage payroll preparation, processing and submission with assistance from Finance team
- Organise external training for factory worker ensuring they all mandatory training are completed
- Support with BRC audit
- Manage all employee relation cases for Cleone foods
- Train, coach and develop new and upcoming senior staff
- Build on and develop performance management systems and practises and overall business Learning & Development practises / strategy and process
- Prepare offer letters and staff contracts
- Collaborate with external employment law company
- Labour and succession planning
- Review and advise on external stakeholder’s contract
- Work collaboratively with all the departments and provide absence cover
- Ensure the company remains legally compliant with regards to employment law and its’ application within the business.
- Delivering training on HR policies and procedures as required
What we need from you
- Ideally CIPD qualification or working towards
- HR or business-related degree
- At least 3 years’ experience of a standalone HR role and working in a busy HR department.
- Able to make decisions and have the confidence to carry them out.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, Intermediate excel and PowerPoint minimum,
- Must have Sage payroll experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
No agencies please.